This is our roundup of interesting articles on Li-ion batteries published in June – a mix of educational, groundbreaking, helpful, thought-provoking, and topical. If you follow battery research, these are 10 papers you should be aware of:
- Commercialization of lithium battery technologies for electric vehicles / Advanced Energy Materials
- High-efficiency lithium-metal anode enabled by liquefied gas electrolytes / Joule
- Challenges and opportunities towards fast-charging battery materials / Nature Energy
- Customizing a Li-metal battery that survives practical operating conditions for electric vehicle applications / Energy & Environmental Science
- Ni/Li disordering in layered transition metal oxide: Electrochemical impact, origin, and control / Accounts of Chemical Research
- Overview of model-based online state-of-charge estimation using Kalman filter family for lithium-ion batteries / Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews
- Fast charging of an electric vehicle lithium-ion battery at the limit of the lithium deposition process / Journal of Power Sources
- Li-ion battery reliability – A case study of the Apple iPhone / IEEE Access
APPLICATIONS & POLICY
- The underestimated potential of battery electric vehicles to reduce emissions / Joule
- Economy analysis of second-life battery in wind power systems considering battery degradation in dynamic processes: Real case scenarios / Applied Energy
There is more!
We compile plenty of interesting papers into our monthly literature reviews focused on battery science, engineering, and applications. Pick a topic, and there will be something for you.
Want to receive ionizing papers directly in your email box?
» We will send you a selection of interesting battery papers and news, together with free monthly snapshots of our in-depth literature reviews.
» We will keep you updated 1–2x a month, so you don’t miss anything important.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.