This is our roundup of interesting articles on Li-ion batteries published in March – a mix of educational, groundbreaking, helpful, thought-provoking, and topical. If you follow battery research, these are 10 papers you should be aware of:
- Integration of graphite and silicon anodes for the commercialization of high‐energy lithium‐ion batteries / Angewandte Chemie
- Advances and issues in developing salt-concentrated battery electrolytes / Nature Energy
- Computational screening of cathode coatings for solid-state batteries / Joule
- Unified picture of anionic redox in Li/Na-ion batteries / Nature Materials
- High-throughput battery materials testing based on test cell arrays and dispense/jet printed electrodes / Microsystem Technologies
- Data-driven prediction of battery cycle life before capacity degradation / Nature Energy
- Battery energy storage system modeling: Investigation of intrinsic cell-to-cell variations / Journal of Energy Storage
APPLICATIONS & POLICY
- Deep eutectic solvents for cathode recycling of Li-ion batteries / Nature Energy
- Toward extreme fast charging: Challenges and opportunities in directly connecting to medium-voltage line / IEEE Electrification Magazine
- Electric bus: A critical overview on the dawn of its widespread uptake / Advanced Sustainable Systems
There is more!
We compile plenty of interesting papers into our monthly literature reviews focused on battery science, engineering, and applications. Pick a topic, and there will be something for you.
Want to receive ionizing papers directly in your email box?
» We will send you a selection of interesting battery papers and news, together with free monthly snapshots of our in-depth literature reviews.
» We will keep you updated 1–2x a month, so you don’t miss anything important.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com.