This is our roundup of interesting articles on Li-ion batteries published in March – a mix of educational, groundbreaking, helpful, thought-provoking, and topical. If you follow battery research, these are 10 papers you should be aware of:
- Integration of graphite and silicon anodes for the commercialization of high‐energy lithium‐ion batteries / Angewandte Chemie
- Advances and issues in developing salt-concentrated battery electrolytes / Nature Energy
- Computational screening of cathode coatings for solid-state batteries / Joule
- Unified picture of anionic redox in Li/Na-ion batteries / Nature Materials
- High-throughput battery materials testing based on test cell arrays and dispense/jet printed electrodes / Microsystem Technologies
- Data-driven prediction of battery cycle life before capacity degradation / Nature Energy
- Battery energy storage system modeling: Investigation of intrinsic cell-to-cell variations / Journal of Energy Storage
APPLICATIONS & POLICY
- Deep eutectic solvents for cathode recycling of Li-ion batteries / Nature Energy
- Toward extreme fast charging: Challenges and opportunities in directly connecting to medium-voltage line / IEEE Electrification Magazine
- Electric bus: A critical overview on the dawn of its widespread uptake / Advanced Sustainable Systems
There is more!
We compile plenty of interesting papers into our monthly literature reviews focused on battery science, engineering, and applications. Pick a topic, and there will be something for you.
Want to receive ionizing papers directly in your email box?
» We will keep you up to date (1–2x/month) with a selection of interesting battery research & development.
» You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.