Analysis of Basic Research
Battery Cathode Materials for Electric Vehicles 2021
Much of innovation starts in academic laboratories. This analysis gives you a unique insight into cathode research in academia, helps you navigate important publications, and guides you through the most promising current- and next-generation technologies.
What is unique about this analysis
- Overview of the latest research on cathode materials, some of which is already being deployed by industry or piloted by startups.
- Outline of the emerging technologies expected to influence battery markets within 5-10 years.
- Academic review for non-academic audience. Significantly more comprehensive than any journal article and more up-to-date than any book.
Who is this analysis for
- Scientists, engineers, analysts, investors, business people, or policymakers – anyone interested in the next-generation battery technologies.
- Resource complementary to industry and market analyses.
What information it contains
- Mainstream research activities, including key findings, conclusions, trends, and statistics.
- Around 50 original figures/tables and 200 important references across 92 pages.
- Structured as a handbook, with only limited scientific and technological explanations.
Stay ahead of the curve
For more information about this analysis, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Table of contents
- Introduction and Overview
- NMC/NCM (lithium nickel manganese cobalt oxide) cathode research
- NCA (aluminium-doped lithium nickel cobalt oxide) cathode research
- LFP (lithium iron phosphate) cathode research
- LMO (lithium manganese oxide) and LCO (lithium cobalt oxide) cathode research
- LNMO/LMNO (lithium nickel manganese oxide) and high-voltage cathode research
- Li-rich layered oxide cathode research
- Cation disordered rocksalt (high-entropy) cathode research
- Summary and Appendix
Due to financial regulations, purchases are limited to customers based in the following countries: USA, Canada, EU states (additionally Norway, Switzerland, and UK) // South Korea (only registered businesses and universities, not individuals), China, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand // Australia, New Zealand // Israel, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, South Africa
Customers from any other non-listed country, please purchase your subscription with our partner Research & Markets.