Keeping Up with Batteries
Monthly snapshots of the latest research, news, and analytics on Li-ion batteries. Delivered right to your inbox.
Stay informed about everything important
- Each year, researchers in academia, national labs, and industry publish around 20,000 articles on Li-ion batteries.
- Electric vehicles and battery energy storage are some of the fastest-growing markets.
- Sounds like a technology to watch? We’ll help you out!
- The best and most-discussed research on Li-ion batteries – covering science, applications, and policy.
- The latest news on battery technologies, such as EVs and grid storage.
- Interesting reports and analyses from non-academic sources.
What we do for you
- Review more than 1000 papers across 130+ academic journals.
- Check myriad news stories and magazine articles.
- Examine dozens of non-academic publications.
- Present you the most important information.
Stay up to date and save time.
Perfect for a scientist, an executive, an engineer, or a policy maker. For anyone interested in battery technology.
*Alternatively, purchase your subscription with our partner Research & Markets.
~$10 (tax incl.) is what you would usually pay for a medium pumpkin spice latte and a croissant in California.
B ≈ N . W + D exp(i)
where N is the number of hours saved each month on searching general battery literature and news, W is your hourly wage, D is the value of each decision influenced by the learned information, and i is the coefficient of importance of the decision [0, ∞). For multiple n decisions, sum individual Σ Dn exp(in) values from 1 to n. Note: The value of B [$] will likely be ≫10.
Each subscription is for one individual only. We offer discounted group subscriptions – if interested, just proceed to the checkout and choose the appropriate “License”. Note: The service delivery will be in an email format and no longer as a PDF file.
Due to financial regulations, purchases are limited to customers based in the following countries: USA, Canada, EU states (additionally Norway, Switzerland, and UK) // South Korea (only registered businesses and universities, not individuals), China, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand // Australia, New Zealand // Israel, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, South Africa
Customers from any other non-listed country, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contribute to our running costs through our Patreon webpage.
Not ready to commit? Try our newsletter instead.
» We will keep you updated (1–2x/month) with a selection of interesting battery research & development.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com.