Keeping Up with Batteries
Monthly snapshots of the latest research, news, and analytics on Li-ion batteries. Delivered right to your inbox.
Stay informed about everything important
- Each year, researchers in academia, national labs, and industry publish more than 20,000 articles on Li-ion batteries.
- Electric vehicles and battery energy storage are some of the fastest-growing markets.
- Sounds like a technology to watch? We’ll help you out!
- The best and most-discussed research on Li-ion and Li-metal batteries – covering science, engineering, and applications.
- The latest news on battery technologies, such as EVs and grid storage.
- Interesting reports and analyses from non-academic sources.
- Monthly delivery right to your inbox.
What we do for you
- Review over 1000 papers across 130+ academic journals.
- Check myriad news stories and magazine articles.
- Examine dozens of non-academic publications.
- Save you a lot of time!
Join others and stay up to date
Perfect for a scientist, an engineer, or an analyst. For anyone interested in battery technology.
7 out of 10World's best engineering schools
5 out of 7top Asian universities
World's top battery producers3 out of 5
4 out of 6largest US science national labs
6 out of 7World's biggest car manufacturers
*Individual subscriptions start with a 2-month free trial, after which the service is just $10/month. Note: The delivery will be in an email format and no longer as a PDF file.
Free trial (2 months)
Wonder if the service would work for you? Each subscriber will receive the first two issues for free. You will be asked for payment details during the checkout/registration, but you won’t be charged until your trial period is complete.
You can unsubscribe whenever you want via a simple customer account created during the registration.
Each subscription is for one individual only. We offer discounted group subscriptions – if interested, just proceed to the checkout and choose the appropriate “License”. Unfortunately, we don’t currently offer a free trial for group subscriptions.
Due to financial regulations, purchases are limited to customers based in the following countries: USA, Canada, EU states (additionally Norway, Switzerland, and UK) // South Korea (only registered businesses and universities, not individuals), China, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand // Australia, New Zealand // Israel, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, South Africa
Customers from any other non-listed country, please contact us at email@example.com or check out our Patreon webpage. Alternatively, purchase your subscription with our partner Research & Markets.