Keeping Up with Batteries
Monthly snapshots of the latest research, news, and analytics on Li-ion batteries. Delivered right into your email box.
Stay informed about everything important
- Each year, researchers in academia, national labs, and industry publish around 20,000 articles on Li-ion batteries.
- Electric vehicles and battery energy storage are some of the fastest-growing markets.
- Sounds like a technology to watch? We’ll help you out!
- Best and most-discussed research on Li-ion batteries – covering science, applications, and policy.
- Latest news on battery technologies, such as EVs and grid storage.
- Interesting reports and analyses from non-academic sources.
Let us do the work
- Review more than 1000 papers across 130+ academic journals.
- Check a myriad of news stories and magazine articles.
- Look through dozens of non-academic publications.
- Present you with the most important information.
Stay up to date and save time.
Perfect for a student, an executive, an engineer, or a policy maker. For anyone interested in battery technology.
Each subscription is for one individual only. We offer discounted group subscriptions – if interested, just proceed to the checkout and choose the appropriate “License”.
Due to financial regulations, purchases are limited to customers based in the following countries: USA, Canada, EU states (including Norway, Switzerland, and UK), China, Japan, South Korea (only registered businesses and universities, not individuals), Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Israel, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, South Africa. Customers from any other non-listed country, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not ready to commit? Try our newsletter instead.
» We will keep you updated (1–2x/month) with a selection of interesting battery research & development.
You can change your mind at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us, or by contacting us at email@example.com.